APRIL 20 - 22, 2020
Double Tree, Billings Montana
Billings Double Tree
27 N 27th St
Billings, MT 59101
Room Rates $114.00 (rate ends April 13)
Tel:– Be sure to mention that you are part of the Network Council for the reduced room rate.
Best Western Clock Tower
Room rates: $104.99 includes breakfast at Stella’s Restaurant (rate ends April 6)
Billings Hotel and Convention Center
Room rates: $96.00 includes breakfast
Tel: (406) 248-7151
The Montana Council exists to serve the church and strengthen its leadership. Network Council and Leadership Seminar is an important part of our effort. We have planned carefully to provide an excellent slate of speakers to help church leaders be more effective. Thank you for your participation!
- $50.00 – Churches with up to 50 Sunday morning attendance
- $125.00 – Churches with 50 – 99 Sunday morning attendance
- $225.00 – Churches with 100 – 199 Sunday morning attendance
- $300.00 – Churches with 200+ Sunday morning attendance
- $25.00 Missionaries and persons not registered under a church
- FREE – Only available to our Senior retired ministers and their wives! Thank you for your service!
Church registrations allows all persons of that congregation to participate in the Leadership Seminar and Council
It is important to register the name of each person participating so enough materials can be prepared.
Monday, April 20
- 3:00 – 5:00pm: Registration at the Double Tree
- 6:00pm: Credentialing Candidates meet at Freedom Church
- 7:00pm: Ordination Service featuring Barnabas Mtokambali, Guest Speaker
Tuesday, April 21
- 8:30am: Introduction of speakers
- 8:45 – 10:00am: Session #1: Leadership Seminar
- 10:00 – 10:15am: Break
- 10:15 – 11:15am: Session #2 Leadership Seminar
- 11:30 – 1:00pm: Missions Luncheon
- 1:15 – 2:15pm: Session #3: Leadership Seminar
- 2:15 – 2:45: Break
- 2:45 – 3:45: Session #4: Leadership Seminar
- 7:00pm – Evening Service featuring Barnabas Mtokambali at Doubletree Hotel
Wednesday, April 22
- 8:30 – 9:30am: Devotions and Communion
- 9:30am – 12:00pm: Business Session
Guest Speaker: Rev. Dr. Barnabas Mtokambali
General Superintendent of the Tanzania Assemblies of God and Senior Pastor of Bethel Revival Temple Church, Morogoro, TZ
Rev. Dr. Barnabas Mtokambali has served as General Superintendent of the Tanzania Assemblies of God (TAG) since August 2008. Prior to serving in this position, Dr. Mtokambali served in different leadership portfolios with TAG ranging from Presbyter (3 years), Assistant District Superintendent (13 years), District Superintendent (3 years), Assistant General Superintendent (4 years) and now General Superintendent of the TAG (10 years). Through his leadership, TAG has witnessed a tremendous change in every aspect of its growth through the recently completed 10-Year Strategic Plan of winning Tanzania for Jesus. Currently, TAG has over 10,000 local congregations and 10,000 credentialed ministers across Tanzania and a church membership of over 1.3 million. Their new strategic plan includes goals for 40,000 churches, 40,000 pastors, sending out 200 TAG missionaries, and a membership of 9 million believers by 2033.
Dr. Mtokambali is also the Senior Pastor of Bethel Revival Temple in Morogoro which he planted in 1987. Bethel Revival Temple stands as one of the fastest growing TAG churches in the country with more than 3,700 members. Since its inception, Bethel Revival Temple has planted over 312 local churches. More than 50% of those new pastors were raised up and discipled within the church.
Currently, Dr. Mtokambali serves also as Chairman of the Africa Assemblies of God Alliance (AAGA) which has over 100,000 congregations and 20,000,000 members across Africa and he serves on the executive committee of the World Assemblies of God Fellowship. Dr. Mtokambali has been a key note speaker in numerous international conferences such as the World Assemblies of God Congress in Chennai India, the A/G 100th Centennial in Springfield USA, and the World Assemblies of God Congress in Singapore.
Dr. Mtokambali completed his Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Bible and Theology at the East Africa School of Theology (EAST) in Nairobi, Kenya; Master of Divinity (MDiv) and Master of Theology from the International School of Theology, in Los Angeles; and received his Doctor of Ministry (DMin) from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, Springfield MO. Dr. Mtokambali is also a full Professor of Bible and Theology with Global University Undergraduate & Graduate Programs from 1999 to date.
Dr. Mtokambali and his wife, Gladymary, live in Morogoro, Tanzania and are blessed with three children—Joyline, Gladyline, and Oceanic.